Monday 28 June 2010

Anna Lou of London Jewellery!

After reading about Anna Lou's jewellery in a magazine I curiously checked out her site. I fell in love straight away with her quirky pieces that are so different from many other shops! There are many very British pieces which I love; being a Brit myself but their jewellery can be worn by anyone.

I am absolutely in love with the British collection (especially the Queen's Corgi necklace)and although I have never purchased anything from her store I will definatly be asking for something from there for my birthday!

Not only does she have a range of bags, purses and accessories but there is also a gift section so you can buy one of your loved ones one of her spectacular pieces! You will be sure to love her funky designs; from london taxi earings to her Disney collection!




To see all of her collection:

http://www.annalouoflondon.com/default.asp

1 comment:

  1. Hi Poppy,

    Thank you so much for mentioning Anna Lou in your blog. It;s great to hear when people talk about the brand and like the jewellery. We all loved your post in the office.

    Best Wishes,

    Stacey @ Anna Lou of London

    ReplyDelete