Friday 13 August 2010

FINALLY!

So I have finally ordered some makeup from Sleek! I am so excited! Oh and also a big new set of makeup brushes! I am so happy! So look out as I will be doing a post on the items!

So sorry for the lack of posts recently... i'm trying to figure out if I want to go on to youtube but i'm not sure yet... tell me whether it's a good idea or not please :) And any advice would be great!

I am also going on holiday in a few weeks with two of my friends so I will probably/hopefully have a big post up then!

2 comments:

  1. I always love watching YouTube videos, so I would say you should make some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! But I'm still not sure... I know it sounds a bit stupid, but I'm worried about people at school finding out! Haha... but I am still thinking about it x

    ReplyDelete