Friday 20 August 2010

What am I looking forward too?

1. I am SO excited... this time next week I would have arrived in Spain with my two besties for eight days in the sun! Ahhhh... I LOVE holidays! This is the first time I have been on holiday with my friends so I am super excited! One of my friends Nan owns a villa out there with a pool etc, and only five minutes away from the beach and town! It sounds bliss but knowing my luck it will probably rain the whole time we are there!

2. X-Factor! Yessss, so all of you in the UK will know that X-Factor is starting tomorrow, I'm having a friend around so we can get a pizza and watch the show! I love Simon Cowell! I know he's old but there is something kind of sexy about him, do any of you guys think the same? Anyway I think I want a group to win this year, maybe another Girls Aloud? We need some more girl bands out there!

3. Shopping for college! I have been saving up most of my money from work this summer so I can go shopping and get some new clothes for college! I am actually havin withdrawal syptoms from the lack of shopping (although I did cave in yesterday and bought some military themed joggers!)

4. Although I never want the holidays to end, I am looking forward to meeting lots of new people! And atleast I will have a bit more structure in my days, all I have been doing over the holidays is working and bumming around with friends!

Something I am not looking forward too!

GCSE results! I am so nervous for them, I don't even like to think about it. I want to do english litrature in college but completely messed up my exam so I may have to swap that! For all of those of you that will be getting your results on monday, GOOD LUCK!

What are you looking forward to over the next few weeks? Any holidays booked? Starting a new school? Got a big shopping trip planned? Tell me! I love to here about these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment