Wednesday 28 July 2010

Unfashion related favourites

I thought I would do a post on some things that I am doing/reading/listening to etc at the moment! If I put what I am doing, I thought it would be fun if you told me what you are too!

What I am reading:

I am currently reading the fifth House Of Night book, Hunted. The House Of Night books are written by P.C and Kristin Cast and if you are into the whole vampire craze going around then you will love this series. It is basically about a teenage girl called Zoe Redbird who goes to a vampire school; she tells us about a variety of things from boy interests to defeating high vampires. It is quite an easy read which is great for the summer! Waterstones are currently doing a buy one get one free offer (I'm not sure if Waterstones are in the US but I am sure that other book stores will have this collection of books). Anyway definitely a good summer read!

What I am listening to:

- Lady Gaga (I am a big fan!)
- Eminem (New and old, I am currently addicted to his Greatest Hits album)
- The Killers (One of my all time favourite bands, I love Mr. Brightside)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (as mentioned in a previous post, they are a classic, check out Under A Bridge)
- Example

What I am doing:

- Work (unfortunately, but at least it's money!)
- Beach when it is sunny
- Being super organised with a diary!
- Going to the gym!
- Not shopping! I am saving up so I can go on a massive shopping spree before summer ends; I will probably put up a post on what I got!

Also if any of you are interested in watching fashion/beauty related videos on youtube then check out:

- meganheartsmakeup
- dulcecandy87
- juicystar07
- allthatglitters21

I am super addicted to them! There are loads more beauty gurus that do these types of videos but these four are my favs, especially the top two!

Anyway tell me what you have been doing/reading/listening too, I would love to know! Have any of you been on holiday? I'm going to Spain with two of my friends in a few weeks, I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I love meganheartsmakeup from Youtube! ha.
    I followed(:

    Your blog is great keep up the good work.

    xx

    ReplyDelete