Tuesday 13 July 2010

Would you recommend these movies?

There are quite a few films in the cinema that are catching my eye at the moment and I was hoping that if any of you have seen any of them could tell me whether they are worth going or not. I recently went to see Eclipse (I have written about it a couple of posts below)- which was amazing- and now I am in the mood to see some more new films. Of course I will be going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one when it comes out being a big fan of the films and the final book being my favourite. Anyway, it would be great if you could comment and tell me your thoughts.

- Inception (Leonardo DiCaprio seems to be getting better looking again!)
- Killers
- The Runaways
- Get him to the Greek

I know The Runaways has been out for ages in the US but it's out until August for us over here... unfortunately! I'm hoping Inception lives up to my expectations as I am really looking forward to seeing it... hopefully soon!

Anyway, I would like to hear your thoughts on the films... or any other films that you would recommend, in the cinema or on DVD.

Oh, and don't forget to follow too... I know it's a bit rude to ask but I am getting a bit sad not knowing if anyone is actually looking at my blog!

Poppy x

P.S- Hopefully I will be getting some of my own pictures soon, I've just got to get a decent camera first as the quality or mine now is really bad... bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment