Tuesday 27 July 2010

Would you rather?

I actually got this idea for a post from http://www.cocosteaparty.com/ and thought it was a really fun idea so I decided to do one myself!



1) Vogue VS Elle



2) Shopping trip VS Online shopping



3) Lush VS Body Shop



4) Topshop VS Zara



5) Bags VS Shoes

My Choices:

1) Vogue
2) Shopping trip
3) Lush
4) Topshop
5) Bags

Don't forget to comment and tell me what you would pick!

Oh, and I would love it if any of you could give me some tips on what to write... and follow if you want too!

2 comments:

  1. hey, im new here as well so cant give you any tips.
    i would choose the same as you, but instead of bags, i would pick shoes haha and cant really chose between zara and topshop
    anyway, wish you good luck with blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vogue
    Shopping Trip
    Lush
    Both
    Couldn't choose! Both!

    ReplyDelete